In a Safe Space, Vulnerable Money Conversations Can Be Fun…Really!
Don’t you just love getting together with friends and making new ones?
And, don’t you just love feeling financially secure? (Or, at least knowing you’re doing everything you can to make it so?)
I know I certainly do.
So, if you are like me — if you’ve answered with a resounding, “YES!,” let’s spend some time together.
Let’s get together to enhance each others’ skills by exploring the deep waters of money and sharing experiences, mistakes and successes.
Let’s get together to enjoy a good meal.
Because, wouldn’t it be lovely if talking about money got easier for you than it is today?
Whether that’s talking with your mate about money; talking with your boss about your salary; talking with your clients about your prices; talking with family members and friends about money. Or, heck, talking to yourself about money?! 🙂
Let’s face it…most people feel a tad-bit queasy when it comes to talking about money. It’s emotionally awkward, hard and can, at times, be just down-right uncomfortable.
But, you and I also know that talking about money is a vitally important skill to cultivate. Being able to talk about money, with ease, has a transformative impact on how you navigate and negotiate all the ways in which money intersects with your life – personally and professionally.
Good Stuff; Good Life
And you know what else? Even clumsy conversations about money are helpful. Because, ultimately, good stuff happens when you talk about money.
That’s why I want us to get together and talk about money and life — over food. I want even more good stuff to happen in your life.
And I believe a casual conversation about money holds the key. It will help you get better at:
- talking about money – in a meaningful way
- exchanging ideas and best-practices
- managing the choices you make around your money
And, I’m slightly obsessed with getting you to see that you don’t manage money per se…you manage your choices around money.
Everything I do is with the goal of helping you make better, smarter moves with your money.
I have an MBA in finance and an undergrad in marketing from a design school – a combination that helps me bring a designer’s mind-set to you and your situation.
By blending creativity, analysis and empathy, I help you solve problems, get answers, and satisfy your desires. In other words, I help you get out of your way so you can achieve your goals.
That is why I am SO thrilled to announce
Jacquette M. Timmons
The Comfort Circle™
an intimate gathering where we talk about money & life – over food
Join us to get your nagging questions answered, discover a new skill, or get affirmation that the moves you’re making are, indeed, the right ones to make.
The Ultimate Intersection
Join us because money affects or is affected by almost every aspect of your life. Our dinners provide a safe space to explore the myriad ways in which money touches your life, and they make engaging in vulnerable money conversations something you actually look forward to. Imagine that?!
Can you also imagine this: A space where talking about money is fun AND serious. A space that reflects the natural duality of life. -:)
Here’s how it works:
- Each dinner has a theme
- Limited to a maximum of ten (10) guests
- All gatherings are co-ed, unless otherwise noted
- Location: Manhattan
- Three-course prixe fixe menu
- Time: 6:30pm
- Price: $150 per person
- March 25 – How to Be a Better Negotiator :: RSVP here
- April 29 – How to Maximize Your Side-Hustle ::
- May 20 – Your Message is Your Brand ::
- June 17 – Is Your Goal to Be Rich or Wealthy ::
- July 29 – Summer Soiree (no theme)
- September 23 – How to Finish the Year, Stronger ::
- October 28 – To be announced ::
To get on the waitlist for any dinner, please click here.
- January 28 – Create Your One-Page Financial Plan (this is a recurring theme)
- February 25 – Talking Love & Money
- January 29 – Create Your One-Page Financial Plan
- March 12 – The Talk: Love & Money (for all marital statuses and sexual orientation)
- March 26 – Pricing Strategy For Serviced-Based Entrepreneurs (it’s not just about the numbers)
- April 30 – Lean In/Lean Out: Discover the Best Negotiating Strategy & Tactics For You
- May 21 – Media Coaching to Get Your Message Out
- June 18 – Be More Brave; Have More Success?
- September 24 – How to Finish the Year, Stronger
- October 29 – What Are Your Cravings Really Telling You?
- January 30- Financing your 2017 goals and priorities
- February 27 – For Ladies Only –> Managing the financial & emotional demands of being a female breadwinner
- March 29 – Tweaking your financial game-plan as you prepare to turn your side-hustle into your main gig (or simply make it more profitable)
- April 26 – Talking about money with aging parents
- May 22 – Selling brand “you” aka – how to apply product branding techniques to growing the *business* of what you do. (If you need to generate leads; meet sales goals or raise capital, this is for you!)
- June 26 – Designing your communications strategy – speaking, sending an email, delivering a presentation/pitch, chatting at a networking event, even being silent, are all aspects of your communications strategy. And, they all impact your salary, bonus, or revenue. Discover ways to be more intentional and strategic.
- September 25 – Finishing Ambitious & Deadline-Free Projects
- October 23 – How to Finish the Year (Financially) Strong
Food, fellowship, and financial security fuels your life. It’s what sustains you and serves as your springboard for living a fuller, more enriched life.
It’s what brings you comfort!
That’s why I promise you’ll leave our time together with useful…
And enhanced emotional and financial intelligence!
Sparked by curiosity – yours and mine.
Sparked by a love of food and spending quality, intimate time with cool people.
If this sounds appealing to you, I invite you to join us for the next Comfort Circle™ dinner! Click below to register.