Financial Intimacy 2012 Conference (LA – March 7, 2012)
Join us to help promote a new way of thinking and talking about money!
Stop Treating Your Money So Poorly™
– a three-part workshop series
Sponsors (corporations, non-profit organizations and governmental agencies) may elect to have Sterling present either a single module, a combination of two or all three in a single day or multi-day format. Year-long engagements are available as well.
– Do you know where your money goes?
– Is your spending tied to your emotions?
– Do you know how your habits contribute to your financial
..success and wealth?
– Do you feel you make smart money and investing decisions?
– Is money your friend or enemy?
– How to tailor financial information and tools to your needs.
– How to create a personal income statement, balance sheet and
..cash-flow statement and use the information revealed to align
..your spending and investing decisions with your goals, values and
– What to look for when analyzing stocks, bonds, mutual funds and
..income-generating real estate and how to build a “personalized”
..portfolio of investments, as a self-directed investor or with an
– The value of viewing money as an outer symbol of your “inner”
..supply of abundance.
To learn how you would benefit from sponsoring Stop Treating Your Money So Poorly™, please call 212.807.9599, or send us an email via our contact form.