Interview with Dr. Jeffrey Gardere -an analytical, action-oriented and caring therapist, aka “America’s psychologist:”
Take Action Now:
- What did you learn from my interview with Dr. Jeff?
- What do you think about Dr. Jeff’s take on what’s make a difference in a healthy relationship in the 21st century?
- Do you feel “seen” in your relationship; do you feel you truly “see” your partner?
- Are you experiencing any emotional “leaks” that are revealing themselves in your finances; are you experiencing any financial “leaks” that are masking an emotional issue you need to address?
- After listening to this interview, what three (3) actions/decisions are you going to take/make create your ideal, collective money story?
Dr. Jeff’s website: http://www.drjeffgardere.com/
Dr. Jeff as the wellness director for Philip Stein watches: https://page.philipstein.com/dr-jeff-gardere/
Interview with Bari Tessler Linden -financial therapist, mentor coach, mama, and chocolate who teaches people how to build bridges between money, body, mind and spirit.
Take Action Now:
- Can you recall the first time your body gave you a clue about your financial choices/decisions? Was it a feeling that made you say, “yeah, this choice feels right?” Or, did you feel instead tense and scared?
- How often do you “think” on paper rather than just simply in your head?
- When you hear the word “values,” what comes to mind? In your heart of hearts, are you earning, saving, investing and spending your money in accordance with your values?
- Do you feel comfortable scenario planning?
- What do you do well – what do you feel good about – when it comes to your money?
Bari Tessler Linden’s website: http:www.baritessler.com
PDFs + Worksheets
What’s Your Money Story – Download here.
Up next…Module – Oh Baby, We Have a Plan & a Map, Part A